The Greater New York Chapter is the largest and most diverse chapters with a member base rich in knowledge of the market research industry. Our members encompass a realm of expertise and specializations that represent Fortune 500 companies, research agencies and marketing departments.
The Chapter currently has more than 410 members in 3 states. With an active agenda, we foster community among our members – ultimately creating new business opportunities and encouraging new skills. We are proud that our member base is actively involved with the important industry initiatives:
- Members are currently serving on the National MRA board
- Members have held key positions in the MRA, CMOR, CASRO, AAPOR, ARF
- Members are thought leaders in the field and promote industry standards
Educational training – Allows you to further refine your research and business related skills. Expand your knowledge base with courses developed for the Market Research Industry by experts in the field.
Professional Development – Stay current, learn new techniques and methodologies to help your business.
Networking Opportunities – Interact with your peers, expand your professional network, generate new ideas, and form lasting business alliances.
Volunteer Opportunities – Get involved with exciting initiatives, help us provide new and exciting professional programs for the members.
Participation in chapter events – Gain an insiders view of the Market Research Industry through participation at educational and social events hosted by the MRA.
- Foster relationships with your clients and colleagues through proven networking opportunities
- Facilitate your advancement through professional development
- Inspire leadership through promoting, unifying and advancing the insight and opinion marketing research profession.